Tired Tuesday Roll Call

steffihope
on 6/20/11 6:23 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Well folks - here it is again......only this time it is earlier - 4:18AM - I have been up since 3:30.  THIS time I AM going to go back to bed....YES  I AM!!!!!!

Thankfully school is over....well, I still have to go in for two days, but for all intense and purposes - I have become a glorified babysitter....I will take it!  Classroom is JUST ABOUT cleaned up!  YAY!  I have two piles of paper to go through.  That is it!  The rest of the stuff is put away and ready to relax for the summer, yes, eye roll, I know - THINGS don't need to relax for the summer......whatever!  It is the middle of the night after all!

I am getting up everntually, have an 8:00 meeting with my stupid principal and the Building committee - can NOT imagine what is up his ass that he needs a meeting the second to last day of school and he is retiring in two weeks.....pain in my ass!  School, finish up my classroom, after school head to the market, then home to pack the first of three children.  Molly is leaving on Friday for a month down the shore.  Two weeks of that month she will be on a teen tour.  Hoping that it all works out well!

Have a GREAT Tuesday y'all!
IdaMae D.
on 6/20/11 7:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Steffi & PA;

Steffi - glad to hear your principal is retiring!

I'm exhausted but awake.  Last night driving home my sugar dropped.  This is the first time in over two years since that has happened.  Fortunately I was close enough to home that I was able to get there.  Was on the phone with Gene when it happend so he had a glass of skim milk all ready for me before I even got out of the car.  Love my honey!!!!!  I'm still not feeling 100% yet this morning,  these episodes take a lot out of me, the tiredness that follows is the toughest part. 

Today I'm working from home.  Have a list of stuff from the GC that needs to be done today.  Considering we ran into the plumbing problem, on would think the list would be smaller, but there are lots of little things that Gene and I have not thought of that need attention so another day of running.  GC was shocked yesterday when Gene told him what we are unable to complete due to this set back.  He didn't expect the plumbing/soil pipe to have that great of an impact, like I said there is are not an endless pit of money.  We have a budget, the plumbing/soil pipe is taking a huge bite out of that budget so some of the finishing has to be re-directed to another date down the road.  Gene is more upset about this than I am.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

steffihope
on 6/20/11 9:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey - drove by your house yesterday - it is sooooo looking great - I can only imagine the frustration and the "oldness" of living like that - but from the drivers by perspective....it is SWEET! :)
IdaMae D.
on 6/21/11 8:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
thank you Steffi, yes living in the house is getting very old. 

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 6/20/11 9:11 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Ida,
Sorry to hear about the setback with your plumbing.  I understand that could be a big disappointment.  Hopefully, you can get the work finished eventually. 

Have a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 6/21/11 8:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Trish, yes it will be finished just not right away, and might work out well if my daughter decides to have her wedding at our house.  The unfinished kitchen will be big enough to be a dance floor for the kids...

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 6/20/11 9:08 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi and PA,
I remember those last long days of school packing up my classroom, and I do not miss them.  Hope your meeting with the principal and Building Committee is painless.  Let us know how it goes.

I started my training yesterday, the part where I actually do the job of Social Worker.  Today I am not working.  I have some errands to run, like going to Port Richmond to get some kielbasa for my daughter.  I was supposed to go on Saturday, but did not feel well.  I am also going to my AA meeting, and to drop some stuff off at my storage unit and the Salvation Army.  Then, I will be visiting with my Munchkins.  Have some loose ends to tidy up in the apartment before they get here.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 6/20/11 9:15 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA!

I am just checking in to say HI!! I must leave in a few minutes to get to school early, today is 8th grade promotion! Finally the day is here!!! I hope my slide show works out. Dee is coming with me, but she is going with my friend from Arizona who has moved back to NJ. Dee and her daughter are friends and haven't seen each other in two years. Dee doesn't know about this, hopefully it will be a good surprise. LOVE doing things like that for her!

Today is wor****il 3:30 unless I can scoot out early?? I do have an appointment for a mammogram(oh JOY), so I will be dropping Dee off at the neighbors and then head there. Tonight will be relaxing and spending time with my family....

Have a great day!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

swedeville1
on 6/20/11 9:25 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Good morning Steffi and PA.  So you wrote that post at 4:18 huh?  418 is my favorite three digit number.  Seriously.  You must have been thinking of me, coincidences like THAT just dont happen.  LOL

So today I have absolutely nothing planned.  I will work, go home, have dinner, and then do nothing exciting.  But hey, such is life.  I will take mundane over drama anyday.

Thats it for me.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 6/20/11 9:30 pm - Whitehall, PA
 YAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.... long evening, followed by a restless night.  Marshall seems to think that his little tiny body needs an entire queen size bed to sleep in.  So, between me moving him from kicking me and trying to prevent him from kicking Tanya, sleep was very restless.  He's lucky he's so darn cute.. LOL... 

Today has me working til 3:30 per the usual.  Siehara is going to spend time at the pool with one of her friends from the complex if the weather holds up.  If not, maybe she can hang out at her apartment for a few hours.   After work, I have to go to the Gyno for my annual checkup.  I'm thinking that I'll bring Siehara and Marshall with me and leave Lola here with Tanya.   From there, we'll come home.  If it is nice out, then I'll try to take the kids over to the pool for at least an hour.  They need to get out of the house for a bit doing SOMETHING.  

Tonight, there is a board meeting at synagogue that I want to go to so I can make an official "end of sisterhood" announcement.  BUT, I just don't think I am going to be able to do it.  I'll send in my report and they'll have to accept it.  The meetings are boring anyway, so I won't be missing much. 

Making some semblance of dinner is on the agenda, as well.  Tanya made chicken and cheese quesadillas out of some leftover chicken we had.. yummy!!  

Other than that, hoping the TV in the living room is working again today.  It has a mind of its own and will hopefully not be stubborn today.  

Hope everyone has a great day!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views